Xiaomi is India’s largest smartphone manufacturer. In light of this, it’s understandable that Xiaomi has the largest customer base in India. Xiaomi has launched the Xiaomi Service Plus app in India for the convenience of these clients. This application is available for download from the Google Play Store. Customers can download the app from this location.
Xiaomi Service App Customer Benefits
- According to Xiaomi, consumers will be able to fix their phones online from the comfort of their homes using the Service Plus app. Additionally, you will be able to receive assistance with phone repair via live chat. Not only that, customers will be able to access pricing information via the Xiaomi Service Plus app.
- Xiaomi’s Service Plus service can be quite beneficial, particularly during work-from-home and lockout scenarios.
- Along with AI chatbots, the Xiaomi Service Plus app will have a live agent chat feature. According to Xiaomi, app users will also be able to schedule gadget installation and demos, as well as repair services.
- Customer help will be available 24 hours a day via the Xiaomi Service app. Users will be able to get information on the Xiaomi device’s warranty, service facilities, and spare part prices via the app.
- By logging into the Xiaomi Service app, customers can connect their Xiaomi devices to the service. The Google Play listing for the app includes images of the company’s cellphones, as well as Mi Beard Trimmer, Mi TV, Mi AirPOP Mask, and a USB cord. Users will be able to access support tickets for repair and installation via the My Requests tab.