Landing on the first page of Google requires your part to optimize the various search engine ranking factors. Hard work is needed in a lot of aspects and it definitely doesn’t happen overnight. If you have a WordPress website, almost half of the work relating to SEO is already done since WordPress is optimized for SEO and getting your site rank more likely visible in search engines like Yahoo, Google, Bing, Rediff and more. However, you shouldn’t rely totally on them. Some WordPress plugins can change how your website ranks over a period of time and bring more traffic. Here are 5 WordPress plugins that every site owner should install for a better SEO performance:
WordPress SEO by Yoast
- Considering the fact that it is downloaded a high number of times daily, it’s already become a favorite among many. WordPress SEO by Yoast is a detailed SEO plugin which helps you analyze your website completely, leaving no area unexplored. What makes it further popular is that it’s easy to use and you need not have advanced knowledge to work with it. Quality content can be improved as it suggests the most relevant keywords to be easily found in the search engines. You can also add meta value for your homepage, create a sitemap file and control the indexing of your blog. Ensure that your website is hosted on a reliable web host like a big rock to avoid hacking attacks. With Bigrock offers available on CashKaro.com, you can do that at low prices!
Broken link checker
- Find all internal and external broken links easily with the help of a Broken link checker. 404 links can reduce the ranking of your website drastically which is why it’s widely advised to remove them. Don’t let your website through a negative impact by displaying dead links. It will go thoroughly through your posts, comments and other content to check for them and eliminate them. Another great thing about using this plugin is that the links can be edited directly from the plugin’s page without wasting time doing it in manual form. If your website’s GoDaddy hosting plan is about to expire, use these godaddy renewal coupons via CashKaro.com to renew your website at affordable rates.
- You have probably heard about it umpteen times! SEO Quake is an analytic SEO tool for Firefox, Chrome and Opera browsers. You can get information for any website for different factors such as Google index, Page rank, Keywords, Alexa and many others. The added advantage here is that it shows search results in various search engines like Google, Yahoo, Bing and more. In case you want to perform a detailed study with regard to the information obtained, just download the reports in CSV format and do a study by making your own excel sheets.
- If you want to know the SEO strategies adopted by your competitor’s website, Semrush is the right SEO tool for you! It’s widely used by Digital marketing professionals to collect insights and analytics from competitors’ sites for improvement of SEO on their site itself. Along with it, you can find competitors’ best keywords, discover new organic competitors, study their ad strategies and budget, trace new publishers, check backlinks’ types and do much more!
Google Keyword planner
- No more need to stress your brain to find out what people are searching for in Google at large! It is a free tool and can greatly help owners, especially advertisers to focus on the right keywords and run ads properly. Learn what your readers are looking for and post content based on it.